In the final edit there were a few things that had to be changed. The first thing was the order of the footage. the order was changed when lauren looks out of the window and sees the antagonist. At first there was nothing there and then there was, but in this version we reversed it so we now see the antagonist disappear on the second clips. I think this is a lot better because
In addition to this we added the introduction I made of Immerse Cinematics. Implementing this was effective because it made the sequence seem more professional. Previously there was nothing there in terms of an introduction but now there is.
also the text with the glitch effect added to the sequence. The addition of this gave the sequence more of a thriller feel than the previous drafts.